January 2010

January 2010

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Point and Sarah is 7 months!

Little Sarah is 7 months old!
She's eating her breakfast. That's Lindsey
feeding her. Kind of messy! (Check out Sarah's
new high chair at G'ma's house).
What a doll!
Modeling her cupcake hat that Angela gave her!
Playing with her toys. I believe she had a
little accident, that's why there is
no clothes!

Saturday we tried to go to Timpanogos Cave
but it was sold out. We ended up at Thanks-
giving Point. It was full of Halloween things
for the kids!


I look away for second and Cort and Rodger had
disappeared. They were playing teether ball
with a pumpkin head!
Joey and Keat joining in the fun!
Stylin' Sarah ridin' along!
This is while we were waiting for the
Pig Race to begin. Aren't they
cute couples!
They had a lot of different things to play on or
with. They had paintball. Corn mazes. Tunnels
inside hay and also inside dragon's mouths.
They had this set up for dodgeball.
Keat and Ike loved this!
Cort and Sarah enjoying the shade!
I could stare at her forever!
Cortney found a little store. Interesting,
look at Cort's face so fascinated with the
cash register and then Sarah, wondering
when she gets to play with one!
Look at the big boys sneaking in to have
a little fun!
That is some serious dodgeball!
Sarah all tuckered out!
Cortney insisted we have a picture by the
pumpkin tree. Zoom in and look at Isaac's eyes!
This was my favorite thing, to watch Keat and
Isaac ride the bull!
Even one handed! It was a fun time!
This is the Sunday after dinner. Love
seeing Ash like this, which isn't too
often. (Meaning no makeup!)
I love having everyone over for Sunday dinners
but run out of ideas of things to make. Cortney
gave me a new recipe, Lettuce Wraps! I loved
them and even Lindsey ate them. You put
some of the ingredients into an almost empty
peanut butter jar and mix it around. That may
give you a hint of why I like it!
And of course, Lindsey challenging herself to
stuff the rest of the chinese noodles all
into her mouth!
Almost had it!
After dinner we went outside to play
"Lightening", a basketball game and then
they ended with some pretty sweet stunts!
It was a great weekend!
Love my kids!

4 comments:

  1. Cutest baby EVER!! Oh my goodness. You're kids are so active. I love it. Fun family. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keat is getting so tall! How long have Cort and Roger been practing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you have a very fun family. I hope I can gather up my kids to play like you do with yours, no matter how old they get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan, you're slacking! Where's an update?

    ReplyDelete