January 2010

January 2010

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Memorial Weekend!

The weekend wouldn't be complete without
going to Jack and Kev's house. Lately they
have been pulling out the volleyball net.
The ball kept getting stuck in the big
pine tree. (About 5 times!) I think it
was just as much fun having them
all get it out as it was playing the game!
Jordan, Paula, Cortney, Lindsey, Chantell, Chole!
Saturday morning Lindsey and I wanted to go
on a hike. I called Cort and Rodg and they
joined us. Then we headed to Ogden so
I called Paula and her and Jan were good
enough to join us. We had a good time!
Having fun!
We look pretty serious!
Look how pretty!
We made it to the top!
Of course the boys had to do
something dangerous!
Good sports who went on a hike with
their mom!
My sweet sister who climbs the mountain
almost everyday!
I guess they were showing how tough they
were for making it to the top?
On the way down, Linds and Cort found
an old cart. Well of course they had to
ride it down the Mountain! I'm not sure
if Lindsey liked it but by the look on
Cort's face she isn't going to let her out!
Off they go!
Enjoying it a little too much!
Fun hike!
On Sunday evening Chelsea and Joey
invited us over for a barbeque with
Joey's family also. It was delicious.
I need to learn to take more pictures
of everyone! I did take one of Chels
but her eyes were closed and the boys
didn't get there until later on because
they were with their mom.
Debbie, or Aunt B was holding Sarah. These
pictures happened in about 15 seconds.
Priceless!
Life is good!
Or is it?
Everyone's laughing at me!
I think they still love me though!
They're still laughing!
So dramatic!
This is Joey's Grandpa Bill. Great guy!
Monday morning I met Joey and the boys
to go on a hike up above their house. They
live about 2 seconds from the trailhead.
This was Isaac at the first of the hike!
Yikes, it was going to be an interesting
hike at this point! He would get so nervous
with any type of slant on the path!
Handsome Mountain Men!
and interesting looking "G" ma!
Still a little rough on the crossings! He warms
up though. Keat was a pro! Well of course
he hunts with his dad all the time!
There was a little camp spot and we decided
to sit down and take a rest. You can't see it
in this picture but the sun was out and was
on Joey's back. Because of the sweat, steam
was coming up from his back. He was smokin'!
On the way down the mountain Isaac was doing
great. He took off running and I had to keep
up with him. It was a blast. He kept yelling,
"I love running down hill!" Well so do I, so
we would get about 5 minutes ahead of the
hunters, who incidentally scoped out
fresh mountain lion tracks! Well it was
all good until Ike got going a little too
fast and ran and crashed off the trail about
one too many times. It was all good though!
Give him a few more years and I won't be
able to keep up!
It was a great Memorial Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a busy weekend. Looks like a lot of fun. I'm sad we missed volleyball. I would love to go hiking with you guys sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go on two hikes I have never finished one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Fun!!! Sarah is such a dolly!!!

    ReplyDelete