January 2010

January 2010

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pretty rough weekend!

Well I decided to post these lovely pictures because
this is my journal, pretty much. I've been teaching
between 7 and 9 classes a week at a few different
gyms. On Friday I team teach with another
instructor. She was teaching the first half of the
class and was having us do sprints in the
parking lot. On my 4th time across, don't ask
me what happened but before I knew it, I was
heading for the asphalt. I remember thinking,
"what the heck, I'm falling, why?!" Then I
remember thinking that my face was going to
hit and I wanted to save my teeth so I turned
my head a little and tucked my chin. Well
this picture is day 5. I came home and woke
up Linds. Then I started to cry. I insisted on
going to work and Lindsey insisted on driving
me and not letting me. I ended up going
home. Cortney was at my house when I
got home. Ashley came home and Chelsea
took off work to stay all day with me. Life
came to a stand still because of my
clutziness! Sweetest girls ever!
Along with my knee, hip hands, knuckles, wrists
my shoulder took some of the hit also.
This is day 3. Hidious, I know but remember
this is history. Yesterday, (monday) I went to
work and around noon I started feeling dizzy.
I started getting new brusing and swelling and
it scared me because I felt like I was listening
to people but not really figuring out what they
were saying. I called Chelsea because I knew
she was just at Oakridge swimming, and told
her to come get me. I hadn't been to the
doctor yet and I felt like maybe I should go
because I didn't want to get any worse.
Paula met us there. Of course I have a
concussion and I need to rest for a while.
I can feel like this for about 2 to 3 weeks!
Good heck, so frustrating!
Do you think it's broken? When Chelsea came over this weekend we
did a few sewing projects because I'm sick
of sitting around. Chelsea made the black
and white square that she stuffed with
grocery sacks, all by herself.
P.S. This accident has nothing to do with
the fact that I turned 50! I will be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck Joanie! That is so freaky. I'm glad you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I wasn't there when this all happened! The pictures don't do it justice! You will be back to beautiful in no time!!

    ReplyDelete