January 2010

January 2010

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!

April 19th! - Celebrate, it's
Jacki and A.J.'s birthdays!
Jack had us all over for
cake and ice cream.
Aren't they cute!
His loving Mom!
A.J. said this birthday was going to
be boring turning 20! I wish I could
turn 20 again!Well of course I couldn't forget Anne!
She turns 11 today. Thank goodness
it's her birthday so I will be nice to her,
(more about her later!)
The last few months I've been writing down
some of things of why we love Jack. We
have had fun doing this and as you read the
list, honestly you can't tell me that it
doesn't bring a smile to your face!
Have you ever heard her say, "I'm throwing a
little paint on the barn"?
Or . . . . . "I'm unsaddling the girls"
Good Pray!
Fiddle dee dee!
Save some for Kevy!
Love night!
I'm sweating like a whore in church!
I'm sure you've received your
"Red Box Monday" text!
Cracker me!
"We are women and we are strong"
(that is an inside joke)
"I'm going to take a little nappy!"
"If you can't see the camera, the
camera can't see you!"
"There will be 3 flashes"
If some of these make no sense, just ask
any of my girls and they will tell you
what they all mean.
Some of Jack's things she is known for . . .
When she is camping alone, her goal
is to never step out of the trailer.
She won't get out of bed until
she has read her scriptures!
If you ever move or have a
new appliance, she will
put it together, fix it
or whatever it takes to make
it work.
Junk Store!
Garage Sales!
Bargain Shopper!
What an amazing sister and aunt she is
to me and my girls. We love you!
Hope you have a great birthday!

3 comments:

  1. that is one thing I miss most about not working with you is hearing the stories about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I am very blessed to have such a wonderful sister!!!! You are the best!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my mom sent me an email with your 'happy mother's day' email and the Jackie and AJ email and Sheesh Joan you about made me cry! That's some good stuff written in there! I can definitely see grandma in each of you!

    ReplyDelete