January 2010

January 2010

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sarah - April 15th - One Month Old!

I can't believe how fast time goes by. This is Sarah
when she was about 2 1/2 weeks old. She is like
a little live doll, just perfect!
A visit from her Aunt Cortney and Linsdey.
Also Aunt Ashley!
This was my real first night of babysitting while
Chelsea and Joey went to a show. They were
gone for 3 hours and the first two hours I
just got to talk to her and play.
I still can't get enough of her! Will that ever
wear off?
She is a day away from being 1 month in this
picture. At her 2 week check up her weight
was at 37% her height at 21% and her head
was at 78%! The doctor said she was doing
great. I thought this picture was appropriate
because it makes her head look a little big!
She is perfect!
This was her first big outing. Yesterday Chelsea,
Sarah, Lindsey and I met Cortney in
Salt Lake for lunch. Of course Sarah did great!
This picture was taken today, so exactly
one month old. She is such a good baby.
Chelsea has done really well with her schedule.
For the most part she eats around 11:00 p.m.
and then gets up around 2:00 and then 5:00 a.m.
I hope I got that right.
We love you little Sarah!








5 comments:

  1. She is the sweetest, I guess we'll keep her. Even if she did pee all over my bed last night. Who doesn't like changing sheets in the wee hours!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! I still can't get enough of just sitting and holding my little one, they grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A month already blos my mind. Time flies. Thanks for not posting the horrific picture of me at lunch:) The sun looks just great, you can still see our faces. Love you Sar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so happy, Joanie!! How fun to be gma. Love hearing all about little Sarah. Maybe one day we'll meet her. ?? Looks like her hair is gonna be dark. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete