January 2010

January 2010

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy 12th Birthday Keaton!



I am way late on posting this for Keat's birthday.
This year I wanted to start a tradition with the
boys that they can pick what they want
to do around their birthday. (Isaac picked Boondocks) Keat wasn't sure so I suggested a hike and a picnic. He liked the idea. We stopped at Subway and headed up to "Elephant Rock". Well I didn't know it was a long hike so we didn't make it all the way up.






You can't tell in the picture but this was absolutely beautiful. We both said how in 15 minutes you can be down in the busy town and then up on a place like this!










This was one of the views of Bountiful. He is the honestly the sweetest boy ever. He wants to be a Chef when he grows up. He loves to help in the kitchen. The other night he went to a class with me, on how to make make bread. A couple of days ago I was at his house and I got him started and he had to finish it by himself. Well he did everything right except he decided to add a heaping teaspoon of salt instead of 1 1/2 tsp so he said it tasted like a bun with a lot of salt! We'll do
it again. We'll finish our hike again also. I love you Keat!




Some other pictures. . . . Jack and Kev stopped by one Sunday to visit. "Nothing that a big bosom can't do!", is put Sarah to sleep. The best Great Aunt ever! And Uncle!











Sleeping beauty!














Isn't she adorable?!


One of her first times eating.

















So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment