January 2010

January 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Cortney!

September 14, 2010
Happy 23rd Birthday!

We were together all weekend long because we
celebrated her and Ashley's birthday, and do you
think I got one single picture of Cort? No, but she
and Rodger are inseparable and that's one of the
things that makes her so cute! This is
a picture of them at Rachel (Rodger's step-
sister's) wedding. Thinking back on all of my kids I would have to
say that probably Cortney was my most difficult,
when she was young. She was a perfectionist and
had to have everything just right. No getting around
it! Her socks had to be in perfect scrunches! Her
hair, either when I did it in a pony tail or half up,
could not have one little bump. She would cry when
it was perfectly smooth and I would ask her where
the bump was and she would take her hands
and pull on it, saying, "right here!"so I'd really have to
start all over again! That comes as a surprise to most
because of how quite she is. I think she got it all out
when she was young because she is pretty
much perfect now!
Cortney started going back to school this semester.
She is such a good student. She is constantly working
on her homework and plans to continue through the
summer so she can graduate sooner.
I look at Cortney and she is getting more beautiful
everyday. One of my favorite things I've
always loved about her is her hair. What makes
her even more beautiful is whats inside. She is
always so caring and helpful with everyone!

In my phone she put her name as "Princess".
She is indeed! Love you Cort! Hope you have
a wonderful day!
*more pictures to follow~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mom. You got me all emotional and such. I love you and I get my "perfectness" from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree that she is perfect!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the best sister ever. Love you Cort!

    ReplyDelete