January 2010

January 2010

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaac 8 years old!

May 17th, 2010
Isaac is 8 years old today!He is the cutest
kid ever. He loves to stay really active and
usually is smiling all the time. For his birthday
party on Saturday, Chelsea and Joey rented a
room at the Bountiful Recreation Center. He invited
a bunch of friends and then everyone was there
from both sides of the family. We ate pizza and had
cup cakes and then presents and then swimming.
He had a great time!I was told to bring candles and so I threw in some
stick matches. Well I thought we could light them
off of a zipper or stricking them together, not the
case. We pretended! In the back ground
from left to right, Cortney holding Caroline, Angela
holding Sarah, Chelsea, Pat (Joe's Grandma)
Glen, Brian and Linds. Of course Isaac in the middle! The other night I went to babysit while Chels
and Joe went to the Jazz game. I had the boys
help me get Sarah changed into her pajamas.
They thought that was pretty fun. Do you think they like her at all?
I feel like the luckiest Grandma ever.
The boys are so sweet! Joey asked me before Sarah
was born, what I wanted to be called. I said
Grandma was fine or whatever the kids came
up with. Isaac helped out with this decision
on his own. I am known at "G" "Ma" Joan!
Pretty sweet, I like it! On Friday I picked
up Isaac and just he and I went to Boondocks
to play games. It was fun! Hope you have a great
day Isaac! Love you!At the party, Joey's mom had a great idea to take
the famous 4 generation pictures. Here is Norma
with me Chels and Sarah.Brad and his parents!
That is Joey's mom and her parents. I absolutely
love them all. They are great!
Me and my girls! I am so honored to be their
Mom! They are so sweet to me. It was a
good day!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday indeed Ike! He is such a sweet like stink, isn't he?! That last picture, Sarah is even smiling! What a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness time does fly it seems like she just had her. And Ashley with that time! my goal is to do my half miler in 2 hours last time i ran 10 it took my 2 hours so much pressure to go fast.

    ReplyDelete