January 2010

January 2010

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Paula!

Love this picture off of Facebook. It's pretty
sad that I don't have more pictures of you
because we don't see each other too often!
You are the youngest looking fifty two
year old ever!
This was this last Christmas. Yes your eyes are
closed but I love the expression. I love how
involved you are with your kids and how much
they mean to you and what a great mom you
are to them. I love our long talks, phone calls
and workouts we have. They aren't too often
but one of these days we'll catch up. Ever since
we were little and when you took me door to door
to find friends for me, you have always been
concerned for me and helped me out.
I love you and hope you have the greatest next
year ever. You deserve it!
Cute of Monica and Cameron also!

4 comments:

  1. Ha that is Hilarious! Why have I never heard that story?? I hope you were successful in finding friends. Also I love the person in the background of the picture, I'll be that whoever it is is real glad no one can see their face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to draw attention to the butt in the back ground, but since you did Joel, I think it is Tony! I can't believe you haven't heard that story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that Paula has one sister that is up on blogging for you for your Birthday!!! I just glad that it wasn't my butt in the picture!!! When Alicia had Chloe on your Birthday I didn't think about the day's celebration would be so hard. I love you and hope that you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me! Now that I think about going door to door looking for friends for you I also remember why we did it. When I would go to Cindy's house to play you always wanted to come. It makes me sad to think that I didn't appreciate the fact that you wanted to be with me. The good news is that I finally grew up and found out that sisters are best friends forever!!! Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete