January 2010

January 2010

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Day ~ 2010

Lindsey said the other day, "Oh Christmas
morning is going to be fun!" "I get to run
down the hall all by myself!" How sad,
she's the last, but I tried to make it fun.
This girl runs off of no sleep, but she is
always happy, even though her eyes
are shut. The pillowcases are what I
made for the rivalries in our family.
Christmas at the Covingtons!
It's so nice to give a gift and have Joey have
to put it together for a couple of hours. Sorry!
Little Gracie and Sarah getting ready
for her morning bath! (I accidentaly
took to long and she had a little
accident in Chelsea's lap!)
Later on our get together at Cortney and Rodgers.
This is Dan, Lindsey's friend. He was stuck
going to the family party.
A yummie dinner and fun!

New family picture time! Yours and Mine!
Although some of Brads are missing. You
will see them in the next post!
Sarah's first Christmas!
Opening gifts from their Dad and me!
I'm so lucky to have a family that all gets
along and we have so much fun together!
As you have noticed I tried out the collage idea.
I think this is my 5th post today, sorry but I
had to get caught up. That's what happens
when your youngest moves out and I have time
to kill. Upcoming posts: Lindsey's farewell
parties! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great Christmas! I too love that we can all get along and enjoy each other's company. We have a great family.

    ReplyDelete