January 2010

January 2010

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The First Farewell to Lindsey Lou!

On Monday, January 3rd we all got together
for dinner and games for Lindsey. Here
she is with Caroline.
A little help right before dinner. Lindsey got
to pick the menu. We had little smokies wrapped
in bacon, (my choice) for appetizers. Then she
choose pizza meatballs with spagetti and salad and
garlic bread. Dessert was rice krispy treats
with M&M's.
Just enjoying our dinner!
Lindsey never forgets to invite her Dad,
Angela and Caroline and Ava. So glad
that they will come!
We ate dinner and visited, then we went
downstairs for games. Although Rodger
played a little game with the kids
before hand.
I printed up 22 pictures of random pictures
of Lindsey and made doubles of them. We
played memory with them. Caroline was
the winner, (well other than her Dad who
received help).
Then we played the new found "Telephone
Pictionary", taught by Ashley and Dave.
(keep in mind that is totally unnatural for
Dave and Ashley to like any game!)

I got to play with the kids during that part.
Lindsey having fun with her sisters before they
left. She went and saw them the night before
she left also.
Yes! This is permanent marker that Dave drew
on her. She is always such a good sport. How
are we going to survive without her! (I
all ready know, because it's been 8 days
but that will be in the next post!)
We love you Lindsey and will miss (and
do) you dearly!

5 comments:

  1. You eat bacon wrapped smokies? I don't believe it, I've never seen you eat anything unhealthy. Thanks, for your help the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it seem like she is never coming back! Linds will be here just in time for Alicia's new baby girl and that is not long at all. Great Post! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mother, wasn't that just a cute post, mainly because it was like all pictures of me!! Ha, what if I was really like that! Shoot me now! But for reals, real cute! Thanks for having the many little goodbye parties for me. I miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party, I cannot believe Dave did that to your face! Love you Lizzy Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you sent me your link. It's fun to see your beautiful girls and cute little Sarah!

    ReplyDelete