January 2010

January 2010

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Okay, she really did leave!

Lindsey had Wednesday off of training so I took work
off and we all met at Spaghetti Factory for lunch!

Friday night before she left we had pizza!
Little Sarah is going to miss her!

I honestly think it will be hard on Rodger not
to have Linds around. He has no one to tease.
Not exactly sure what Ash is doing!
Neither does Sarah!
From the next few pictures, I guess there is
something going on that is amusing. Although
by the look on Lindsey, she obviously thought
it was strange!
Of course, instead of Cortney showing her
smile she has her head down instead of
wiping her smile away!
Rodger helping Lindsey get her new Mac all
set up!
Sarah checking out her Grandpa!
Joey will definiately miss his ping pong
partner. They honestly would have some
pretty intense games. They were addicted!

Still checking him out!
Saturday morning. Lindsey all packed and
ready to go for 5 months. Isn't she the
cutest thing ever!
Ash had spent the night because
Dave was out of town.
Brad came and picked us up. We went and
picked up Sarah and Chelsea.
Yes, Cort was home sleeping!
Lindsey holding Sarah until the last minute!
Checking her bags! At this point Chelsea
turns to me and says that Ashley said,
"oh, I think I'm going to cry!" Well as
soon as Chelsea told me that it was
all downhill for me, which inturn
started all of us! (Well not Brad - yet!)
So cute!
The security line kept moving so it was time
to say good bye. Hardest thing ever. I really
don't know how missionary moms do it!
We all stood back watching her with tears.
Brad said to us, how proud he was of her!
I had to agree!
So no more farewell parties and pictures.
Linds has been there for 2 1/2 weeks! It
seems like months. Brad, Chelsea, Sarah
and Cortney just got back yesterday from
going and staying with her. They had
a lot of fun and she is doing good. I
leave in 1 month! Along with Sarah
and Chelsea again. Cannot wait!

4 comments:

  1. Cute post mother dear. Good thing you still have me here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I loved all the post, that goodness it was the last one, I hate that many pictures of me!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how close you all are! Wow. It's amazing, really. Very, very sweet. To answer your question, yes, this instructor does everything she tells us to do. She's INSANE, Joan! You'd love her class!! I can barely do her pilates class, but I feel a lot better about myself with that one than with her weight training classes. Those always kill me! I don't know how she does it.

    ReplyDelete