January 2010

January 2010

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ashley's Shower

Jacki and her girls are always so nice to have showers for the family when-
ever they get married or have babies. Everyone always brings food and
we eat and open gifts. We don't need to play games, we just enjoy one
anothers company the most!

This is Ashley opening her beautiful gifts she got from everyone. I think
she's pretty excited!

Ashley picked out the quilt that she wanted me to make her. I think she

loved how it turned out.


Cortney and Sarah and Jessica and Eden. Awful picture of me but I put it in

there for memory sake.

Paula and her new little grand daughter, Presley. Joel and Chantell's. Monica

with Harley and Beck.


Anglea and the twins made it also. Ava will let me take her picture. That

is Aunt Mardine in the background. I'm mad I didn't get a better picture

of her. Aunt Sally couldn't make it.

Ashley wanted a picture of her pregnant. Lindsey, I guess felt left out!

I could never get the picture to look how Ashley wanted it. Uhm.....I would

have to say that she looked amazing no matter how you took the picture.

I believe this is the one that she liked the best. (Thanks Jack, she said you

knew how to take the picture.) Isn't she cute!

My cute little family before little Charley. I believe this was like 3 weeks

before Ash had her. Love my girls!



2 comments:

  1. Mother what a great job you are doing on your posts. Doesn't it feel great to be caught up? You are almost there! Love the pictures and updates.

    ReplyDelete