January 2010

January 2010

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy 20th Lindsey!

Wow! Time flys. I can't believe my youngest is 20! What a great kid she
is. I would have to say her greatest qualities are that she is so caring and
selfless. She would do anything for anyone to help out. She is always pretty
much happy, even if she is living on 2 hours of sleep! She is the greatest
daughter, sister, aunt, friend you could ever have. She's beautiful inside and out!
We all met at Gateway for lunch to celebrate her birthday. Dave and Ash


Sarah and Chelsea. (Joey was at work and the boys were with their mom)

Cortney and Rodger!

Here is the whole gang. (I was taking the picture) Brad and Angela and

Caroline and Ava came also. It was a nice lunch.

When Lindsey and I got home we opened her gifts. The hat and something

she is holding, is what the twins made her.

I threw this picture in because I forgot to put it on my Georgia post. This

was Lindsey's favorite building in Savannah.

Opening her gifts from me. Even though it was just me and her she

always seems to make it fun.

The picture in the middle was her Pralines chocolates from her favorite candy

store that was on River Street where she lived in Savannah. For her Sunday

dinner with the family I made her, her favorite meal from one of her resturants

that she liked. To this day we make the sandwiches and they are delicious!

Brynn was pretty excited about the chocolates also. They only took about 2

bites and were sick because of how rich they were. (Lindsey had been off sweets

for quite sometime.)

I think she had a good birthday. Since I'm writing this 4 months later, Lindsey

is now working for Delta Airlines and has flight benefits. Since she has been

there she has gone to Detroit and drove home from there. Arizona, San Diego

and San Francisco. She's been somewhere else but can't remember. She loves

her job and I love it too because I get free flights also! Yea! Love you Linds!

1 comment:

  1. Come visit us with those flight benefits!! Beautiful hair, Linds!

    ReplyDelete