January 2010

January 2010

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Keaton's Birthday - Stevenson Reunion

Happy 13th Birthday Keat! His favorite meal for me to make is lasagne.
Keat is so very polite and a good big brother. Love him.......and Isaac too!
Le Anne and Ellery and Jane happened to be in town. They came and had
dinner with us and went to church. Yes, I know, we're always eating. That
means I'm always cooking. Glad I enjoy it.


My cute little Sarah! Everyone makes fun of the high chair that I

have but hey $25 and like brand new! It's their kids that are

sitting in it! Ha Ha! She is beautiful!


I have no idea what is going on here, but I caught it on camera!


This is the only picture that I took at the Stevenson Reunion. Paula and Bill

are nice enough to let us have it at their house. The big picture is of Grandma

Ellen and Grandpa Jesse. Jack and Kev had been there but had left by the

time we took this picture. Lindsey and I were the only ones that came this

year.

I believe this is the 12th post I've done in 3 days. I'm determined to get

caught up. Yea only about 6 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment