January 2010

January 2010

Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Birthday and Rockwell Widow Maker

My kids know how much I love being outside so

they planned a picnic at the park for my birthday.

Actually Lindsey, Chels, Keat, Ike and Sarah

were here. Ash and Cort were working.


I had a great birthday! Love my kids!
Sarah having to push the stroller.

Dave works with Rockwell and they were sponsering

the widow maker race this year. Ashley and Lisa,

Dave's mom, and myself went to watch.

Here's the camera man interviewing Ash.

She pretty much frooze up. Didn't like the

attention. (Look at her little belly)

That was the hill he had to climb. He actually

did really well once he got going! It was a

tough hill.

Patiently waiting his turn. Oh, and look at that, he

is on his phone!

Sarah, sporting her new pigtails!



She loves her bike!

She loves her crazy Aunt Lindsey

and her popcorn!



No comments:

Post a Comment