January 2010

January 2010

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Random pictures and a visit to Aunt Sallys and Uncle Rulons!

As you can see, I am quickly downloading my pictures
from last April. I thought of just starting from today,
Thanksgiving day, but can't do it. So bare with me
as I have random posts until I get caught up.
So.....here is a picture of Saint when he was small.
As time goes on you will see why I say small!
This may have been Isaac's Birthday Party at
Chelsea and Joey's house.
Good little mother!
Isaac's black eye!
and no teeth! Having dessert in Chelsea's kitchen.
One Friday, when I was tending Sarah, I called Sally and
asked if we could come visit to see her horses. I called
Jacki and her kids joined us.
Lydia and Indie
This is the first time that Sarah had seen a real horse.
She really got it down on "what a horse says"!
Alicia and Cash. Scarlet was born the following day!
She was so excited!
Eden, Sarah, Cash and Linds
Jessica and Indie
Going down to see the ducks. Isn't their yard
beautiful!
Jacki found a snake. Nice face Linds!
Joey would have killed us. I don't think Sarah was
too happy!
I believe this was the next day. We met at Chelsea's house
to take the dogs for a walk. (Obviously Saint has grown
since the first of this post.) But he literally has grown
that fast!
Chelsea and Gracie, Saint and Ash, Ann and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment